Wednesday 29 April 2009

Personal Statement

I have been at Anglia Ruskin University for three years studying a Multimedia Computing BSc Honors Degree. After completing my A-levels at college I decided to choose this course, I am a very creative person and have great interest in all aspects the course offers.

Since studying this course I have gained new skills in design, animation, modelling, sound, video and web design as well developing skills I already have further. This course has also enabled me to gain experience using software such as Adobe Photoshop, Flash, 3D Studio Max, Director, Dreamweaver, Sound Forge, Premier Pro and Sonar.

This course has given me great confidence in working alone and also given me the opportunity to work along side others in groups. I have gained good communication skills, organisation skills and learnt to work well under pressure.

I am an enthusiastic, hard working and conscientious person who is able to adjust to new and challenging situation very well. I work well as part of a team and also on my own initiative. I possess a professional attitude and very strong interpersonal skills.

All aspects of this course have been very Beneficial for me and my future and I feel I have gained enough experience to help me progress into my chosen career.After completing the course and obtaining my degree I hope to get a career in the advertising industry or design within the magazine industry

No comments:

Post a Comment